Welcome Aboard Mariners Alike - Malaysia Rule The Waves

its hard to describe how a man could left everything he had on land and went out to sea...
its even harder to describe how bright the stars at night and how fresh the cool morning air when you are in the middle of the ocean...
the hardest thing is to describe how close you are to death and how god could took your life at any time...
come to sea and see for yourself...

GOD SPEED AND FAIR WINDS


come to sea and see for yourself

this blog is dedicated to mariners,navigators and seafarers alike, merchant or naval for others to had a glimpse of what we do and what we faced in the vast blue oceans.

Disclaimer :
Please inform in advance the owner of this site if you tend to use any postings entitled or labeled "story of watch keeping officer"..."nautical studies" and "panorama di laut biru" in this site for your website or for any other purposes.

The owner could be contacted through Facebook or email at kartefower_444@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a navigator serenade`s to his love.....

entri serenade jiwang ketuk karat...nukilan utk "kamu"......


only the best men can go to sea...and only the best women can be with the best men...



"i`m not good at words...but what i know is that..although i am at some faraway seas and on foreign soil...i just cant look away and forget your smiles...your dreamy eyes...and your soothing presence...your smooth and warm touch...and your sweet candy lips that never stop calling my name...i miss you and i will return for you on the first landfall..."



"my love to you is like the stars....your lights directs me to my destinations and my purposes..."


"a women who loves me should know me the way i know the oceans.."


"being alone without you is the next fearful thing after sea state nine...with gale force wind and zero visibility...for the day i left might be the last moment i look into your eyes...the last kiss i gave to your sweet lips and the last time i said how much i love you....for i could never came back...and have you in my arms...

...so pray for me...pray for calm seas...pray for fair winds...and pray for red skies at night...for i will always be safe and god will always be good to me...and i could return to you the same way i went"



"o dark skies...o high seas...o gale winds...o i beg for your mercy...for my women awaits me at the docks for my safe return...be good to me and spare my ship o great owner of the wide oceans..."


"o god be good to me...thy sea is so wide and my ship is so small"

-come to sea and see for yourself-

No comments: